Like-minded small business organizations at WestGate Academy provide resources to help regional entrepreneurs and small business owners gain access to useful resources.
Kick off 2016 with the first free and public open hours of the year Tuesday, January 19 from 9:00-11:00 AM. The business development open hours will be the third Tuesday of every month. Those attending will have the opportunity to meet with several local business support services in the region conveniently in one location.
There are several participating partners:
- IODD’s Technology Commercialization Program
- Indiana Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Indiana Small Business Development Center (ISBDC)
- Indiana Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Program
Additional services will be represented for attendees:
- Purdue University’s Technical Assistance Program (TAP) and Purdue Foundry
- University of Southern Indiana’s Center for Applied Research
- Ivy Tech’s Gayle & Bill Cook Center for Entrepreneurship (Bloomington)
- Bloomington Economic Development Corporation
- NSWC Crane Division’s Small Business and Technology Transfer programs
- WestGate Academy Conferencing & Training Center
Open Hours will be held at WestGate Academy located at 13598 East WestGate Drive, Odon, IN 47562, immediately west of NSA Crane Gate. Take Exit 87 from I-69. These monthly open hours are free and available to the public. No appointments are necessary.
For more information, please email John Dement, IODD Director of Technology Commercialization, at email@example.com.