April 14, 2016 – WestGate@Crane
Sawyer Sparks, the founder of Soy-Yer Dough modeling clay, will be the headlining speaker for Begin 2 Biz at WestGate Academy April 19th. Sawyer has spoken at several colleges and universities about his experience as a young entrepreneur and as a contestant on the hit ABC television elevator pitch show Shark Tank.
Who: Sawyer Sparks, Founder of Soy-Yer Dough, Former Shark Tank Contestant
What: Begin 2 Biz is a free open hour and speaking event to help regional entrepreneurs and business owners be successful.
Where:The Lock & Key at WestGate Academy Conferencing & Training Center
13598 East WestGate Drive
Odon, IN 47562
When: April 19, 2016
9:00 – 11:00 AM = Open hours with participating organizations
11:00 – 12:00 PM = Speaker Sawyer Sparks
Here is a list of the participating organizations:
- IODD’s Technology Commercialization Program
- Indiana Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Indiana Small Business Development Center (ISBDC)
- Indiana Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Program
- Radius Indiana
- Purdue University’s Technical Assistance Program (TAP) Purdue Foundry
- University of Southern Indiana’s Center for Applied Research
- Ivy Tech’s Gayle & Bill Cook Center for Entrepreneurship (Bloomington)
- Bloomington Economic Development Corporation
- NSWC Crane Division’s Small Business and Technology Transfer programs
- WestGate Academy Conferencing & Training Center
These organizations will be available during the open hours 9:00-11:00 AM. The public is invited to attend, at no cost. No appointments are necessary.
Begin 2 Biz will take place every third Tuesday of the month.
Speakers will change at each Begin 2 Biz.
To ensure the organization you want to meet with will be in attendance April 19, please feel free to contact Sarah Miller.
The Lock & Key is a collaborative coworking space that is currently accepting members. Located just outside of NSWC Crane, it is the perfect place to work, meet, start, or grow your business.
Sarah K. Miller